A picture is worth a thousand words – a video is worth a million more!
– Why Use Videos? –
No matter how much you pump into advertising, none of it matters if it isn’t reaching the right people; video is a great way to get your services out there into the hands of your target audience so they can see first hand what you can do for them.
Here’s why you need video marketing:
• YouTube is the second biggest network behind Facebook, and this growth is set to continue, proving videos really do engage.
• Don’t just use text and images – Videos are shared 12x more than links and text combined.
• Google loves videos and having them on your website improves your traffic
• Text brings the search engines, video brings the brain – embedded video on your landing page makes the viewer much more likely to stay and buy.
• Video can convey your message in seconds, the movement and sound combined are absorbed and retained by the human brain in a way simple text can never be.
Consider the facts:
• A positive video story increases buying decisions by up to 97%.
• Adult users are almost 40% more likely to react with video (share / comment / ‘like’) than text content, engaging with content and therefore more heavily influenced by their own reaction.
• More than 75% of consumed internet traffic in the coming year will be video based.
• Users spend up to 88% more time on a site with video.
• According to Social Media Today 92% of consumers say video can help them make buying decisions.
• According to HubSpot 81% of business are now using video.